Looking for a challenging applied sciences internship or graduation assignment in an inspiring research environment?
Inholland and NHL just opened up the new selection round which will aim to close around June 2018, so don’t hesitate to react in case you are interested.
There are multiple positions for the First-Time-Right composites production and validation program. This involves many disciplines ranging from mechanical -, systems -, computerscience -, electrical, control – and business engineering and includes technologies for design and manufacturing for fibre reinforced composites, sensors, simulation and augmented reality.
Current vacancies (starting September 2018):
- Develop a smart mould and sensoring system for vacuum infusion (PDF)
- Validate and optimise Augmented Reality driven vacuum infusion prediction system (PDF)
- Develop a solution for active release of composites products using new technologies (PDF)
- and more, don’t hesitate to contact us.
For applications, send a motivational letter and CV to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for location Alkmaar
- email@example.com for location Leeuwarden
- firstname.lastname@example.org for location Delft
Infusion simulation with #Polyworx and @dutch_vr: CHECK! Process monitoring with sensors from #Twenco: CHECK! The First-Time-Right #SmartMould is preparing for the @JECComposites #JEC2019 #R1ght https://t.co/tyFmzsGCMF pic.twitter.com/NIIzvmoycP
— Inholland Composites (@Inh_composites) 21 januari 2019