Over the last couple of weeks the build of the demonstrator is progressing rapidly. The Hydra1 SmartMould will be demonstrating the innovative research results of the First-Time-Right Applied Research program. The SmartMould contains features such as:
- Infusion front flow control controlled by machine vision
- Leakage detection located by contactless sensors from Twenco
- Curing state monitoring using the same sensors from Twenco
- Controllable pinch valves for control the flow of resin
- Thermal camera also for leakage detection
The entire system can be controlled, monitored and adjusted by the voice controlled Microsoft Hololens powered by technology from DutchVR and Polyworx. To see how the system operates and how it can improve your production process, come and visit us at the Holland Pavillon at JEC2019 at Hall 5 stand E80.